22 May Finance Director
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
If your passions include: providing hands-on leadership, assisting with making key strategic financial decisions, setting and achieving vigorous goals, and working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, then we have an opportunity to take your career to the next level!
A global leader is seeking a Finance Director to lead their finance department. This role will work directly with CFO and will provide tremendous growth opportunities.
What you will do:
- Manage the Annual Operating Plan process, Quarterly & Monthly Business Reviews and weekly forecasts in collaboration with the leadership team
- Actively engaged with operations leaders, providing strategic advice and direction as needed, including prioritization and investment return analysis
- Ensure all sites meet the monthly corporate reporting deadlines and comply with local accounting standards and US GAAP
- Partner with colleagues within the BU and division to drive both functional and business process improvements and productivity projects
- Provide performance reporting tools and metrics plus analysis and recommendations to operating management to optimize business results
- Be a key member of the leadership team, interfacing with the board of directors and playing a central role in establishing the long-term strategy of the business
- Manage and drive the components of cash flow including capital, inventory, and accounts receivable
- Develop analytical models and tools to drive growth initiatives and improve business decisions
- Grow, lead and coach the local finance teams and operating partners to develop enhanced skills and business acumen
What you will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years finance experience
- Proven leadership acumen
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives
- Goal and results oriented