26 Mar Finance and Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is working with a nationally recognized client to identify a Finance and Accounting Manager. This role is ideal for the Accounting or Finance professional that is highly detail-oriented and a natural leader.
- Direct and oversee the activities of the accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports and analysis prepared in accordance with GAAP
- Identify initiatives to improve processes and financial results
- Serve as primary liaison to the corporate office regarding all accounting and financial functions.
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Establish and maintain documented systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes, and data, and enhance the Company's value
- Manage the month-end close process including ensuring deadlines are met, preparation of journal entries, and preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead the annual budgeting process
- Assist with preparing and reviewing internal and external audit requests
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting and/or finance experience
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP
- Proven track record of defining project scopes, goals, and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills