21 Nov ETL Developer
Contact the recruiter, Mike Vessells, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a ETL Developer to help build out the team of cutting edge Columbus based company experiencing growth. This person should be a creative, resourceful problem solver, who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- ETL developers will be responsible for designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions.
- Developer will also test their designs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Developer should be able to read, analyze and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals.
- Experience working with VLDB (very large databases).
- Experience in writing back-end SQL queries, PL/SQL functions/procedures in Oracle database.
- Working knowledge of relational data structures / models / relationships.
- Proven experience in data profiling and analysis.
- Proven experience with data cleansing.
Successful Candidates Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages including Java, XML, and SQL.
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques including Cubes, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Proven work experience as an ETL Developer.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to analyze big-picture data needs.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.