09 Jan Embedded Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with a cutting-edge start-up headquartered in Columbus to identify a talented Embedded Engineer to join their team. This start-up is currently experiencing tremendous growth and offers exposure to the bleeding edge technology.
What's in it for you:
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology
- Award winning culture
- Generous compensation/benefit packages
- Excellent work/life balance
- Design, develop, integrate, debug, and verify high-level software and low-level firmware drivers in C and C++
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to deployment
- Develop Visual Basic/C++ interfaces to test new and legacy systems
- Utilize Packet Processing concepts such as classification, inspection, policing/shaping, Quality of Service, load balancing, etc.
- Work as part of a team and also independently with minimal supervision.
- Work with a test team to diagnose and debug problems, both internally generated and those reported by customers
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or related degree
- Strong C/C++ skills and proficiency with scripting languages (Python, Matlab, Bash, etc.)
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Agile Development Processes.
- Ability and desire to thrive in fast moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills