02 Jan Division FP&A Manager
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a Division FP&A Manager to join an international industry-leading company headquartered in the Santa Clarita area. This position is open due to a recent promotion and offers tremendous opportunity for growth. This position will be instrumental in evolving the direction of the business as we continue our global portfolio expansion.
Why work with our client?
- A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- Review monthly reporting and commentaries to parent company before submission and provide explanations as necessary
- Provide ad-hoc analyses to support complex decision making within global manufacturing operations, and present executive recommendations to management and business leaders; serve as financial lead in cross-functional team environments.
- Develop budgets and forecasts in support of annual Plan and quarterly LBE for Division cost centers.
- Develop, prepare and present divisional financial and operating performance metrics to senior leadership.
- Lead the monthly forecast, annual budget and long range planning process in collaboration with business leaders.
- Drive process and content improvements to existing processes.
- Lead and provide guidance to analysts as needed
- The ideal candidate will have a BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA a plus
- 5-8 years experience in FP&A
- Big Four experience preferred
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Problem solver who can summarize and articulate the results to upper management.