02 Jul Division Controller
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with eight to twelve years of accounting and finance experience, ideally including extensive experience in accounting as well as in the preparation, evaluation, and reporting of financial information to executive teams.
Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. In this highly visible role, you will have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and have a large impact within a growing company.
Top Reasons to Work with Our Client
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Stable and growing company
- Exposure to world class executive team and training
You will play an important role in the Company's Accounting processes which include, but are not limited to:
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, and short/long-term planning initiatives
- Responsible for all facets of corporate and consolidated financial statements
- Management of monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance