21 May Division Controller
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at email@example.com to learn more.
A highly visible company is seeking a Division Controller to join their fast growing team. This position offer room for continuous and exponential career growth. The Division Controller will provide support to the Division President through information analysis and preparation of financial analysis to make informed business decisions.
About the Company:
- Industry leader
- Encourages creative out-of-the-box thinking
- Collaborative and communicative environment
- Work/life balance
About the Role:
- Develop and maintain accounting policies, procedure, controls, and accounting systems to ensure the integrity of GAAP, financial statements, and reporting of operational results.
- Leads all General Ledger, Reporting and Technical accounting and tax functions for the business unit.
- Drives the monthly close process ensuring the Company’s financial/accounting process is performed in a timely and accurate manner per the close calendar and according to US GAAP.
- Partners with other Finance/Accounting teams to ensure consolidated financials are complete and accurate, and accounting is consistent across entities.
- Reviews financial fluctuations of financial statements at business functional segment level and provides variance analysis.
- Develops, coaches and manages team of accounting personnel. Establishes goals and measures to track the success of the department.
- Works closely with and is accountable to the Corporate Controlling team to provide reports and schedules used for consolidating reporting and analysis.
- Supports external audit requirements for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Maintains and continuously improves the existing Internal Control environment, ensuring that all policies, controls and process improvement activities are consistently applied to support operational requirements.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- CPA required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8-15 years of related experience
- Team Lead or Management experience
- Advanced knowledge of US-GAAP
- Results and goals oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills