02 Jan Director of Internal Audit
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Director of Internal Audit to join an industry leading global company that is continuing to experience growth headquartered in the Columbus area.
You will be responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. This is a great leadership opportunity for a candidate wanting to make a difference at an international organization, dedicated to being a leader in the manufacturing business. This position will oversee the entire Audit Division and report in to the CAO and CFO.
Why work with our client?
- A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- Manages audit division staff and seniors to assure effective completion of audit objectives reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer.
- Prepares and completes audit programs and participates in completing an annual risk assessment.
- Use data analytics to improve the quality of audits performed.
- Develops and implements department strategy, policies, and procedures
- Builds relationships and works with business management and compliance functions to understand business developments, changes, and emerging risks to evaluate impacts on the overall control environment, and adjusts project priorities as needed to ensure adequate risk coverage.
- 7-15 years internal audit experience
- Ability to develop and implement audit work plans
- Experience managing audit teams
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Public accounting experience a plus