14 Jan Director of Human Resources
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is recruiting for a Director of Human Resources for a industry leading global organization. The Director of HR will work in close conjunction with the President and be an integral part of the executive team.
As the Director of HR you will own the development and delivery of all human resource programs including acquisition of talent, insurance and benefits management, performance management, employee relations, compensation, organizational change management, and professional development.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication, reinforcing our mission and core values
- Autonomously lead the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs, as well as assess and improve current programs
- Engage on issues of organizational design, process, and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively and reach peak efficiency
- Enforce a performance-driven culture through the development and implementation of consistent performance management coaching and counseling techniques
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around engagement and retention
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a positive and memorable candidate experience
- Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters, payroll processing and licensing.
The Best Candidates Posses:
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
- Experience in benefits and recruiting/hiring in a decision-making role, with at least five (5) years progressively responsible experience in a leadership/ supervisory capacity.
- Results oriented & continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build and maintain rapport with faculty and staff.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute on stimulating projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications, and the ability to adapt the communication to the audience and positively influence others.