01 Feb Director of Financial Reporting
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at email@example.com to learn more.
We are searching for a confident, driven team member to direct the financial reporting and oversight for a division of a large company. The company we are representing has an opening for a Director of Financial Reporting.
You will play an important role in the Company's overall strategic growth plans while managing the companies Financial Reporting Process. This position will report to the Chief Accounting Officer.
Some details of the positions are below.
- Hands-on leadership role
- Leader in their industry on a global scale
- Exposure to world class executive team and training
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for timely and accurate external and internal financial reporting as required by the SEC
- Oversees technical accounting and researches and discusses complex accounting and reporting issues related to significant Company transactions and financial reporting process, as well as prepares memoranda related to complex issues as needed.
- Assists in the month end close process and oversees technical accounting. Researches and discusses complex accounting and reporting issues related to significant Company transactions and financial reporting process, as well as prepares memoranda related to complex issues as needed.
- Direct and manage the development of financial plans, forecast and budgets
- Develop and present business review packages, including financial performance measures, strategic project spend, core metrics and cost drivers
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, and short/long-term planning initiatives
- Work closely with site leadership to develop and review the strategic plan and budget, including monthly variance reporting and reviews with site leadership
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Finance or Accounting
- 7+ years of minimum experience in the field since degree completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Advanced Excel skills