28 Dec Director, Global Finance
Contact the recruiter Spencer Preston at email@example.com to learn more.
A groundbreaking industry leader in the greater Chicago area is looking for a Director of Global Finance to join their team! This position is open due to internal promotion and will offer tremendous exposure to the leadership team of a Multi Billion dollar organization. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment
Top reasons to work with our client
- Leader in their industry
- Stable and growing company
- Exposure to world class executive team and training
- In this highly visible role, you will have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and have a large impact within a growing company
- You will work across different divisions and be a part of critical business decisions.
- Provides complete financial management and decision support for the global organization.
- Leads, plans and directs the development and analysis of financial budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Actively engaged with operations leaders, providing strategic advice and direction as needed, including prioritization and investment return analysis.
- Interprets and communicates data and information to support financial analysis and decision making, trends, causation and risks/opportunities.
- Provides recommendations to management for establishing and achieving cost objectives
- Participates and drives standardization of key business processes and development of business plans including: strategic financial planning, cash flow, ROI, Capital and Operating expenditures.
- Provides financial support for the development, implementation, tracking and reporting of continuous improvement (VIP) initiatives
- Identifies and develops future leadership and improves overall bench strength through talent assessment, selection, and placement.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance is required, a CPA, CMA, and MBA is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience interfacing with and advising executive level managers.
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker