08 Jan Cost Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Ryan Nester, at email@example.com to learn more.
As the Cost Accounting Manager, you will work cross-functionally to prepare cost analysis and utilize findings to influence business decision making.
- Develop the costing standard, to support the profitability analysis and business decision making
- Drive internal control enhancements and improvements and ensure compliance
- Generate continuous improvement opportunities and deliver enhanced processes
- Work closely with manufacturing, operations, and sales to monitor inventory issues and provide accounting management relevant information for determination of lower of cost or market assessments
- Prepare documentation, including presentations, trend and variance analysis
- Support the Controller and FP&A with cost analysis, process modifications, and system-related troubleshooting
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sound understanding of accounting principals
- Results-driven, attention to detail with a keen eye for continuous improvement