12 Nov Cost Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Pat Gardner, email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a Cost Accounting Manager for our growing client. Our client offers opportunities to learn, grow, and impact the company.
As the Cost Accounting Manager, you will oversee the entire cost accounting functions for the company and work cross-functionally with many teams throughout the organization.
- Establish cost accounting policies and procedures to arrive at accurate standards for inventory valuation.
- Participate in the month-end close process, including preparing/reviewing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures with respect to inventory and inventory related accounts
- Provide leadership and take accountability for identifying and driving process and systems improvement initiatives
- Ensure global operational processes and transactional activities encompasses both sound business and financial sense
- Ensures SOX Compliance in all responsible areas
A Successful Candidate Will Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a cost accounting manager in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent command of cost accounting concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.