23 Oct Corporate Controller
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growing company located in the Chicagoland area. We are searching for a confident, driven professional to manage the accounting division at one of our publicly traded clients.
The company we are representing has an opening for a Corporate Controller. This is the ideal next step for an experienced Accounting professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level.
What's in it for you:
- A Challenging and dynamic work environment
- Stable and growing company
- Great work-life balance and an excellent compensation package
What you will be doing:
- Lead all financial research efforts
- Write, implement and ensure effective and practical implementation of corporate policies
- Assist in recruiting, training, and evaluating staff; assist in developing and implementing continued training for professional accounting associates
- Liaison with the finance department, internal legal counsel, and external independent auditors
- Provide GAAP and other accounting guidance for the company including being a resource to all operating company CFOs and Controllers
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience working for a public company a PLUS
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and interrelated processes