20 Mar Corporate Accounting Supervisor
Contact the recruiter Patrick Faley at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Are you an accountant that is ready to step into a larger role? We have been retained by a Fortune 500 company to find an Corporate Accounting Supervisor. The position is open due to recent growth and offers great visibility across the organization and advancement within 24 months.
Our client is looking for someone to bring fresh ideas to the group in order to streamline processes and best practices.
This new opportunity offers:
- Hands on leadership role
- Promotion from within
- Exposure to the Controller
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
The Lead Accounting Supervisor’s responsibilities include the following:
- Lead special projects
- Supervise and manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Corporate Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Month-end closing