20 Nov Corporate Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting professional ready to make their next move. Our client, a large multi-national company, is seeking a Corporate Accounting Manager. This role is open due to internal promotion and offers ample career-growth opportunities!
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the company’s general ledger.
- Manage a team of Senior and Staff Accountants and ensure that strict deadlines are met.
- Responsible for leading, mentoring, and developing the accounting staff.
- Manage the month-end closing process ensuring that multi-entity financials are prepared timely and in accordance with US GAAP.
- Manage all corporate cost allocations to subsidiaries.
- Review and approve journal entries within the accounting system and review balance sheet account reconciliations at month-end.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
The Best Candidates Possess:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 3 – 5 years of experience in finance/accounting
- Analytical skills, including research, ability to interpret data, and ability to analyze information
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate, summarize, and present information clearly to audiences with different backgrounds and at different levels of the organization and external stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively and foster good teamwork