07 Nov Corporate Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Mike Snyder, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client is a high-growth, multi-national company and a globally recognized brand. Given their recent explosive growth, we are looking for a Corporate Accounting Manager.
This is an opportunity to work across different divisions and be part of critical business decisions while leading a team of 3 direct reports. We are seeking an experienced accounting professional who is ready to accept a new challenge and work for of of the most respected companies in the industry.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Hands-on leadership role
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Full relocation package if needed
You will play an important role in the Company's growth which includes, but is not limited to:
- Lead general Accounting functions
- Oversee financial close process
- Assist with forecasting, budgeting over certain departments and functions
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages
- Assists in Legal Entity Accounting in conjunction with the tax department
- Primary accounting contact for corporate departments
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus but not required
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance
- Strong organizational, leadership, communication and teamwork skills