22 May Controller
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you are a seasoned accounting professional looking to play a significant role in the administration, financial and risk management operations, and overall financial strategic decision making of a company, we have a role for you.
An industry-leading company is seeking a Controller to fill a role urgently. This position will report directly to the CFO. We are seeking a hands on controller who can develop into a CFO role.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports
- Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows for the company
- Shares best practices across finance team, e.g. process improvements, financial modeling and procedures changes
- Provides proactive / unsolicited consultation, interpretation and education of complex financial and operational matters to various departmental leaders used to drive business decisions
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Collaborates with CFO, President and senior management to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis
- Ensures proper accounting in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as well as local statutory requirements
- Provide meaningful information to drive business improvements
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive accounting experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skill