25 Feb Commercial Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is working with an internationally recognized company to hire a Commercial Finance Manager in Austin. This position offers cross-functional exposure and works closely with the CFO.
If you or anyone you know is interested in considering this position, reply to this posting or contact Ringside for confidential consideration.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits packages
- High-growth potential
- Excellent corporate culture
- Work/life balance
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of month-end reporting, forecasting and capital and operational planning as well as partnering with the North American sales team in leading the development of the annual sales plan.
- Monitor and develop the revenue and expense forecast
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Accounting/Finance
- 4+ years of experience in the field
- 2+ years in a Sales Analysis role preferred
- Management experience preferred but not required