07 Jun Commercial Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter Joe Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with an industry leader in the Central Ohio area to identify a Commercial Accounting Manager. This position is open due to a recent promotion and offers excellent exposure to the executive team.
Our client is a leader in the industry and has a track record of providing its employees with competitive salaries and world class benefits. Once you join the company, your evaluation for advancement will begin immediately
If you or anyone you know is interested in considering this position, reply to this posting or contact Ringside .
The position requires a high-potential employee to be promoted two levels within the next five years. This person will be accountable for all administrative and accounting procedure, budgeting, cash flow, internal controls, monitoring and preservation of the company assets.
The accounting group you will be overseeing is responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of month-end reporting, forecasting and capital and operational planning as well as partnering with the North American sales team in leading the development of the annual sales plan.
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Monitor and develop the revenue and expense forecast
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Accounting/Finance
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Management experience preferred but not required