13 Nov Cloud Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more.
As the Cloud Engineer, you will get complete ownership over building out software automation. You will ensure that Cloud-based services are scalable and functional.
- Make things scale -build software automation that enables digital experiences in the physical world, use insights to design metrics-driven automation, and collaborate with Engineering teams to improve platform reliability and performance
- Run deployments of large projects to support mission-critical applications in our cloud solutions
- Develop, maintain, and analyze automation processes and tooling for on-prem and cloud environments
- Collaborate and communicate within the organization, you will draft and communicate maintenance plans to the rest of the organization, develop and influence tools used, and standardize processes that empower the engineering team to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Experience in Infrastructure Engineering / Software Engineering / DevOps role, deploying and maintaining multi-tiered application architectures
- Experience building automation using scripting languages
- Experience working and contributing to software applications development/deployment/management processes
- Ability to work in global cross-office teams
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms, languages, tools, and techniques as needed to meet project requirements.