20 Mar Chief Accounting Officer (CAO)
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at email@example.com to learn more.
We are hiring for someone with a strong accounting and finance background and the ability to own the processes over an entire division. A strong personality, along with a positive attitude and attention to detail will go a long way in landing this phenomenal opportunity!
The Chief Accounting Officer will interact significantly with the CFO and business unit management, corporate accounting and finance departments.
Top Reasons to Work with our Client:
- Compensation: $180k - 225k + 20%
- Fortune 500 company headquartered in Central Ohio
- Manage a global staff of 15-20
- Further advancement opportunity within 24 months
What You Will Be Doing:
- Direct strategic planning, implementation, evaluation, and professional development initiatives
- Responsible for the day-to-day oversight, management, and coordination of the general accounting
- Lead annual budget process and monthly reforecast for the Management Company corporate entity
- Establish accounting and finance operational strategies by monitoring and evaluating trends
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10-15 years management experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance
- Executive presence; ability to develop relationships with diverse groups and various levels of financial and operating personnel
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Tax Reporting, Tax Accounting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CFO, A/P, A/R, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing