28 Dec Business Analyst
Contact the recruiter Shane Paynter at email@example.com to learn more.
One of our industry leading clients is looking to add a Business Analyst to their team. This role will offer analytical and reporting support to a variety of teams within the organization.
- Expand & enhance data and analytic capabilities, continue to improve processes, explore/adopt new tools, drive automation and scripting
- Evaluate, maintain and improve pricing model performance and model governance
- Collaborate with various business partners on project requests, prioritization and delivery
- Use data to generate insights and provide recommendations on Product and Pricing strategies
- Increase influence on decision making, actively participate in and lead strategy development, keep track of analytics impact, ensure good understanding on how analytics output is used
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Provide methodological leadership in analysis, modeling & data warehousing optimization
- Excellent project management, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail