16 Apr Business Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is partnering with one of Central Ohio's most stable organizations to help them address a critical need. They are seeking a Business Analyst on a contract-to-hire position (we know what you are thinking, and yes, this truly is a contract to hire and the company has a very strong track record of converting contractors to full-time employees). The Business Analyst will provide data analysis, client communication, and issue resolution to our client's state-of-the-art projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop business requirements
- Manages a story backlog to ensure the readiness of user stories for the upcoming sprint
- Analyzes data to ensure features are aligned with product goals/objectives and delivering the most business value
- Creates acceptance criteria that are clear, concise, and actionable
- Works with User Experience (UX) analysts to ensure prototypes convey story intent
- Interface with development staff creating strategy as an advisor for new functionality intended for release
- Assist Quality Assurance with testing of technologies as well as validating workflow and usability of the technologies
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of and experience in SDLC
- Ability to translate business requirement into technical designs and communicate effectively with technical people and in turn take technical designs and reinterpret into business terminology
- Experience facilitate User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills