30 Aug Automation Architect
Contact the recruiter Mike Vessells at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for an Automation Architect to help us deliver cutting edge solutions to on of our industry-leading clients headquartered in Central Ohio. This company is known for driving innovation through pragmatic strategies and solutions that are defining the future of business by harnessing the power of technology.
As an Automation Architect, you will perform diverse and challenging set of assignments encompassing a full range of information technology automation, design, development, implementation, documentation, troubleshooting and maintenance work using emerging technologies
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, team-oriented and driven to succeed, learn, and grow within the company.
- Design, implement and maintain testing frameworks for automated testing applications supporting various applications for multiple clients
- Act as a lead influencer of innovation, optimization, automation, and process improvement within the user services organization and beyond
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Experience with both front-end JS frameworks (Angular) and automation testing with ability to create test scripts both unit test and E2E.
- Experience interfacing with Selenium using Protractor is highly desired.
- Design integrated test data, environment and validation solutions, tools and architectures to deliver a complete continuous test model across all customer platforms
- Experience writing Unit Test cases with jasmine or Karma.
- Ability to work with Program Manager and Solution Architect to create integrated release plan.
- Participate in Design discussion sessions with the Clients and developers, understanding client requirements, and contribute to creation of design documentation.
- Execute test cases and report defects, the daily test status as well as the overall testing status.
- Obtain final user acceptance for the project scope completion.
- Assess business impact of operational issues and help identify mitigation steps.
- 7 or more years of experience in automation testing in an Agile software development environment (Scrum, Kanban, Kaizen)
- Strong working knowledge and experience in DevOps tool chains and using CI/CD tools like Git, Maven & Jenkins
- Strong understanding of BDD. Experience developing automation frameworks from scratch.
- Significant experience in quality assurance processes, software lifecycle, testing, planning, execution & defect tracking.
- Strong practical knowledge of quality assurance tools, packages and methodologies.
- Experience in reviewing Business and Functional requirements, and Business cases and creating a Test Strategy, Plan, Scripts and test data.
- A proactive self-starter who maintains motivation under all circumstances
- Strong communication, presentation skills.