04 Feb Associate Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with a large global company headquartered in Chicago to identify a talented Associate Finance Manager. This position is open due to the company's recent explosive growth and offers unlimited growth potential.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Global, industry-leading company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Excellent work/life balance
- Analyze and report global sales results for quarterly Earnings preparation process
- Provide management decision support through ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Develop meaningful presentations of financial data and analyses to communicate financial results, recommendations and insights to management
- Provide new product monthly reporting, KOD tracking reports, and other ad hoc reports to support management reporting
- Perform month-end and quarterly accounting activities
- Analyze period variances of actual results to budgets/forecasts and report performance to department managers and functional leaders
- Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 5+ years finance experience
- High energy, proactive, positive, detail oriented, self-motivated and flexible, strong team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong change advocate for process improvements and demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking