07 Nov Assistant Controller
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is working with a nationally recognized brand headquartered in Central Ohio that has an opening for an Assistant Controller to join their corporate team. This person would ideally have 4-7 years of experience and the desire to move into a Controller role. Passion, drive, leadership, and tenacity will be the key the this individual being groomed and promoted quickly into their next step.
What’s in it for you?
- Work closely with the Corporate Controller
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with senior leadership
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
What you will be doing:
- Support the Controller to manage staff and senior accountants
- Assist with monthly financial close and reporting, ensure accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Provide hands on leadership over the accounting and corporate reporting processes
- Oversee all accounts, ledger, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with GAAP and regulatory requirements
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4-7 years of experience in accounting, finance or related field
- Commitment to highest standards of quality and integrity
- Strong project management skills