30 Nov Assistant Controller
Contact the recruiter Jarred Huey at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for an Assistant Controller for this industry-leading company headquartered in the Greater Cleveland area. This position is poised for upward mobility to the Director level and offers excellent work/life balance. The ideal candidate has a strong background in general accounting and is looking to join a company with very little turn over.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Global, industry-leading company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Work directly with Executive Management
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable reconciliation and AR close to the General Ledger
- Reporting to Executive Management on monthly results in DSO (Days Sales Out) and Delinquency, providing cash flow and past due forecasts.
- Provide thought leadership on leading financial services and insurance best practices and Shared Service concepts, practices, and enabling technologies
- Drive and deploy internal standards for order to cash type processes
- Plan and direct continuous process improvement and quality programs based upon specific business development objective
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Demonstrate excellent organization, documentation and follow through skills
- Strong change advocate for process improvements and demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Corporate Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Month-end closing, A/P, A/R, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable