30 Jul Assistant Controller
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is seeking an Assistant Controller, that takes pride in their excellence, focus, and strong work-ethic, to join our best-in-class client's growing business. The Assistant Controller must be a detail-oriented, deadline-conscious, and master number cruncher with leadership potential.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for senior management
- Setup and maintain recurring journal entries
- Develop budgets and forecasts for existing business and future expansion
- Research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Analyze and report cost variances
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Perform any other duties as required and assigned
- BS degree in accounting, finance, or business administration required.
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently
- Must have exceptional problem solving abilities
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines