12 Mar Assistant Controller
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside has partnered with a Columbus based company to identify a dynamic and motivated Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller will report to the Controller and be responsible to direct, coordinate, and lead the accounting staff.
- Compile, analyze and review financial information and transactions to prepare and/or approve journal entries and adjustments for month end close
- Prepares assigned reports and analysis and miscellaneous reports as requested
- Provides analysis, reports and reconciliations for external audits and quarterly SEC reporting requirements
- Track performance against KPIs across departments and functions for Senior Management team
- Assist the CFO and Controller in optimizing the core financial workflows, enhancing efficiencies and cost benefits across systems and functions, and implementing or developing management reporting and automation tools
- Providing monthly, quarterly and year-end analysis
- Establishing and maintain internal controls
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field
- 7+ years experience in accounting
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- High confidentiality and professionalism required