12 Nov AR Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Pat Gardner, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is working on a temp to hire position at an industry-leading company as the AR Analyst. This role will convert to full time within six months. Beyond six months there will be ample career growth and promotion opportunities.
- Oversee accounting transactions in support of the receivables process, including establishing and maintaining account reconciliations.
- Process incoming cash receipts, credit card payments, ACH/wire payments, and apply against open customer accounts
- Assist with annual and interim audit requests, as assigned
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management to improve efficiency
- Respond to internal and external accounts receivable inquires
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of three years of experience as an A/R Specialist
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Able to work in a team environment