03 Sep AP/AR Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Do you enjoy working directly with Senior Accountants and Accounting Managers? Our client is looking for an AP/AR Manager to bring fresh ideas to their group in order to streamline processes and best practices.
This position offers the chance to advance into a Director role within the first two years. Once you join the company, your evaluation for advancement will begin immediately.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Great Culture! And a fun, results-oriented atmosphere
- Excellent work-life balance
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager
What you will be doing:
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable staff dealing with any questions, problems or situations
- Manage weekly and monthly reports and analysis
- Enforce the Company's collection procedures and modifies such procedures as necessary
- General Ledger account classification AP invoices
- Review and approve setup or new customers and changes to existing customers
- Reconcile the AR aging monthly
- Post Annual AP or AR Transactions
- Analyze financial statement of large, high-risk customers and report findings and recommendations to senior management
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years of previous experience in a Payables or Receivables role
- 1 year of AP AR supervisory experience
- Practical understanding of Accounting and Bookkeeping processes
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but NOT REQUIRED