10 Sep AP Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working closely with an industry leader located in Downtown Columbus to identify an AP Accountant. Our client has an immediate need to fill this position.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be eager to grow with the company.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Vendor Management – vendor onboarding duties, vendor maintenance and ownership of the vendor master data within company's ERP system
- Manage all accounts payable transactions
- Assist in financial statement preparation
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Assist in compiling reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years accounting experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment, while maintaining a high accuracy level
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Commitment to continuous improvement