31 Dec AP Accountant
Ringside is working closely with an industry leader located in Downtown Columbus to identify a temp-to-hire AP Accountant. Our client has an immediate need to fill this position.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be eager to grow with the company.
- Process receipts, invoices, timesheets, etc. by verifying the accuracy of documentation and balances, compiling data, and preparing appropriate forms and reports.
- Maintains integrity of database accounting systems by regularly updating files, reports, and spreadsheets. May include tenant, client, and vendor lists, purchase order account balances, timesheet data, billings, or similar information.
- Performs daily data entry functions of budget, purchase order adjustments and journal entries, and expenditures.
- Performs other accounting clerical and administrative tasks which may include word processing, emails, preparing bank deposits, fund transfer checks, answering phones, handling the mail, etc.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of accounting experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment, while maintaining a high accuracy level
- Attention to detail