03 Sep Angular 8 Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a passionate and creative Angular 8 Engineer to join our client's growing team. If you enjoy solving complex problems, working in a collaborative environment, and creating functional web applications, read on!
Why our Client?
- You will get to work with the best-in-class technologies
- You will work with a diverse group of IT gurus in a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment
- You will have opportunities for career development and growth
- Build scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performing web applications.
- Develop new functionality on existing software products
- Design, code, and test business systems to meet client requirements
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
- Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ Years of Angular experience; Needs to have Angular 8
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum and secure development methodologies
- Should have at least 2 years of experience as UI Architect
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.