04 Feb Agile Retail Project Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
A large industry-leading retailer has retained Ringside to identify an Agile Project Manager. This position is the primary point of accountability for the planning, execution, and implementation of new and existing applications through conception to implementation.
- Assist in planning, managing, and monitoring projects from concept through implementation
- Assist in establishing project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards and leadership expectations using appropriate tools
- Guide the team as an agile coach on best practices
- Identify opportunities for continuously improving the product development process
- Establish milestones, anticipate issues, and monitors adherence to project scope, requirements and design documents, schedules, and the software development process.
- Partner with Product Manager(s) and IT Manager(s) to proactively manage the project and to communicate project progress, performance and results to leadership
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, preferably in a retail setting
- Experience in working with Agile teams and Agile development practices
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Experience using Agile project management tools
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands