22 Jan Sr. Agile Business Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our client, a fast-growing start-up, is seeking an Agile Business Analyst to join their team. This company is already a leader in its industry and offers exposure to the newest technologies, competitive compensation, and world-class benefits.
- Help drive/support enterprise-scalable product design, development, and deployment in an Agile environment
- Participate in planning and scoping sessions for a technology product or platform
- Responsible for conducting sessions to gain insights into end-user and customer needs
- Determine how solutions impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration of new processes or functionality
- Provide feedback to the executive sponsors using Agile based metrics
- Ensure development lifecycle and control processes are followed end-to-end
- Translates business goals and end-user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in an Agile environment
- Provide methodological leadership in analysis, modeling & data warehousing optimization
- Excellent project management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail