08 Jan Agile Business Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you an experienced Agile Business Analyst? Are you looking to work with a diverse Agile team of Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Engineers to facilitate the production of quality e-commerce software? If so, read on!
Why work with our Client?
- Cutting-edge technology
- Exposure to leadership
- Industry-leading compensation package: $90k - $115K plus 10-20% bonus
- Lead and gather requirements, analyze and translate functional and non-functional requirements into user stories, diagrams, and other deliverables as needed
- Assist the team as needed to complete stories and with troubleshooting problems and developing recommendations/solutions
- Assist with the management of requirements and collaboration sessions using digital tools
- Assist in the research and assessment of business goals, objectives, and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives
Successful Candidates Posses:
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Strong knowledge of office productivity tools
- Experience with using requirements management tools
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation