03 Dec Agile Business Analyst
Ringside is working with a leader in technology to identify an Agile Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will be sharp, drive, and detail-oriented. It will require direct interaction with leadership and provide an opportunity to flex your IT skills. This role is ideal for someone looking to grow with the company.
- Serve as an Agile Business Analyst to the PMO support team.
- Hands-on in writing user stories, estimation, leading scrum ceremonies.
- Facilitate and capture business/technical requirements from existing legacy systems for modernization.
- Experience creating business process flows, SOP, SLA’s.
- Must be able to draft business processes, procedures, and SOP’s.
- Collaborates with the development team to elaborate and define technical learnings into refined and prioritized backlog items that align to Iteration Objectives
- Responsible for assuring a level of quality has been achieved by validating that the Story meets acceptance criteria and as met acceptance tests
- Partner with design function to consider usability testing and end-user feedback to ensure the product will address and resolve user pain points
- Day to Day interactions with PM and product owners.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in mobile application, or distributed web application projects
- 3+ experience working in an Agile environment
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Strong writing and communication skills