07 Jun Accounts Payable
Contact the recruiter Max Semeyn at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our Central Ohio based client is seeking a highly motivated and team oriented Accounts Payable – Accountant to join their accounting team. This is permanent position at one of the top employers in the Central Ohio area.
In this position, you will support a large business unit and work with multiple departments to be the point of contact for the Accounts Payable group.
What’s in it for you:
- 40-45 hours of work per week
- Top-of-the-line training
- Exposure to world-class executive team and training
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Great work-life balance - Flexible schedules
- Newly constructed, state of the art office building
What you will be doing:
- Weekly and monthly reporting key metrics to direct supervisor
- Prepare and post revenue to General Ledger for month end reporting
- Oversee all aspects of accounts payable
- Involved in all aspects of the invoicing and payment process from set up to posting
- Reconciling bank statements and A/P transactions.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of general accounting or accounts payable experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree a PLUS