01 Feb Accounting Supervisor -multiple openings
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you an accountant that is ready to step into a larger role? We are working with Top Employers in the Central Ohio area to find talented Accounting Supervisors. These positions offer great visibility across the organizations and advancement within 24 months.
Our clients are looking for someone to bring fresh ideas to their group in order to streamline processes and best practices.
This new opportunity offers:
- Hands on leadership role
- Promotion from within
- Exposure to the Controller
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
The Lead Accounting Supervisor’s responsibilities include the following:
- Lead special projects
- Supervise and manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment