04 Feb Accounting Manager – Non-Profit
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside has partnered with a large Non-Profit Organization in Downtown Columbus to identify an Accounting Manager. This role will oversee the general accounting functions and work closely with the CFO.
- Manage and oversee the Finance team including accounts payable, billing, and payroll.
- Stay up to date on non-profit audit best practices and state and federal law regarding non-profit operations; comply with all laws and regulations regarding financial functions and ensure the Organization is in legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Ensure all financial reports and departments follow generally accepted accounting principles and all local, state, and federal government reporting/tax processes.
- Ensure GL account discrepancies found in the reconciliation process are communicated and timely resolved
- Prepare journal entries and data uploads ensuring proper monthly cut-offs for financial reporting
- Assist the CFO with special projects as needed
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years of experience, preferably in a non-profit setting
- Knowledge of GAAP and other accounting principles
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity and dependability