30 Nov Accounting Manager
Please contact the recruiter Joe Gress at email@example.com to learn more.
We are hiring an experienced Accounting professional to manage the Accounting department of a large, private company in the Central Ohio area. The client we are representing has an opening for an Accounting Manager.
This position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive teams.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Aggresive compensation package
- Promotion from within
- Works closely with the Controller and CFO
- World-class leadership development program
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
What you will be doing:
- Provide hands on leadership to develop and manage a team of accountants.
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements.
- Review/establish/enforce corporate policy and procedures.
- Work closely with other members of the management team to consolidate monthly financials for multiple business units.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Team Lead or Management experience a PLUS
- CPA preferred but NOT required (may be in process if intent is to become certified)
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Corporate Accounting, Finance, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Forecast, Forecasting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), GL, General Ledger, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Month-end closing