31 Dec Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working closely with a growing company headquartered in Cleveland to identify an accounting leader and strategic thinker to join their team as the Accounting Manager. This role will work closely with the Controller to utilize financial modeling to aid in financial business strategic-decision making.
- Lead compilation and preparation of the financial statement, periodic forecasts, and annual budget to provide support to the Accounting Department.
- Establish annual goals and objectives for the accounting team.
- Implement process and procedural improvements to streamline work, increase productivity, and maintain service and quality excellence.
- Develop and implement accounting control procedures by analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommending appropriate budget levels to ensure expenditure control.
- Present recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and interrelated processes
- Strong oral and written communications skills