30 Jul Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our client is interested in speaking to you if you enjoy challenging yourself everyday, are passionate about innovation and improving systems, and thrive on collaboration. If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
Ringside is looking to fill an open Accounting Manager role for our client, an industry leader. They have experience double-digit growth within the last five years and have a history of promoting from within.
You will play an important role by:
- Providing hands on leadership to develop and manage a team of accountants.
- Developing analysis and interpreting accounting and operating information relating to all aspects of the business
- Developing and implementing internal financial policies and procedures; perform periodic audits to assure adherence.
- Partnering with operations on inventory transactions, production results, and variance reports
- Assisting in efforts to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) requirements
- Identifying profitability opportunities and improvements
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years relevant experience
- CPA preferred with proficient knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively across all levels within the organization