15 May Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growing company located in the Cleveland area. We are searching for a confident, driven professional to manage the accounting division at one of our publicly traded clients.
The company we are representing has an opening for an Accounting Manager. This is the ideal next step for an experienced Accounting professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level. This is an opportunity to work across different divisions and be part of critical business decisions.
Primary responsibilities of the job include:
- Manage a team of accountants and maximize efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Assist and manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Responsible for developing and managing all SEC filings
- Oversee intercompany transactions recording and reconciliation process for the global businesses
- Liaison with finance department, internal legal counsel and external independent auditors
- Assist with internal consolidated financial reporting, planning and analysis (monthly internal reporting of business metrics, board meeting schedules, debt covenant compliance, monthly forecasts, annual business plan, etc.)
Minimum training, experience, knowledge and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
- CPA preferred (may be in process if intent is to become certified)
- Strong oral and written communications skills