08 Oct Sales Account Manager
Contact the recruiter Malorie Holbert at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking to add an Account Manager to complement our growing firm. As we expand, we need a leader who will drive a sales team in achieving the results that will allow Ringside to emerge as the #1 search firm in Ohio. Ringside is more than your typical recruiting firm, we pride ourselves on being an energetic place to work that boasts one of strongest corporate cultures in all of Columbus.
- With an industry leading commission and incentive structure, your earning potential is uncapped. Basically, you’re able to make a LOT of money.
- Voted a “Best Place to Work” by Columbus Business First.
- A casual and high energy culture. We are passionate about our team, our mission, and we are loyal to each other and our company.
- Work in one of their most unique, collaborative, and fun offices in Downtown Columbus.
- Ringside is a company on a mission, led by our tenured group of Executive Recruiters who are the best of the best in the recruitment industry.
- You have to opportunity for Partnership and the ability to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and build out your own team.
- Lead the charge in breaking into new and untapped territories.
- Build and nurture a national pipeline of the best talent in the region.
- Recruiters move into senior management roles, running their very own team of recruiters.
- A senior level recruiter will move towards becoming a Partner and Managing Partner, leading the sales and recruitment efforts of an entire division.
- Contribute to Ringside’s overall sales readiness.
- Work with Partners/Consultants and hiring managers to learn, prioritize, and execute critical executive searches
- Develop search strategies and target company lists for assigned engagements
- You’ll work hand in hand with the CEO to ensure success of new hires including altering hiring criteria and adapting integration and professional development programs.
- You will serve as an active member of the recruiting leadership focused on tracking key success and performance metrics, identifying and recommending improvement opportunities and/or constraints.
What we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit. We want people that want to build their own businesses within our walls.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive “play to win” mindset with a positive attitude and a drive to get better and make the team stronger.
- Passionately find ways over, around, or through barriers to success.
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, processes and marketplace trends.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills; ability to build trust based relationships with candidates, consultants, and colleagues
- Demonstrated business acumen and consultative skills to work closely with hiring managers at all levels. Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Proven outstanding communication skills, presence and energy.
- A culture driver who nurtures high standards of effort and performance, drives accountability for sustained and predictable results, and is realistic about your goals and the status of your pipeline. You can build a plan and execute against it.
- Ability to forge strong, senior level relationships with customers and partners. You are relentless and know how to get to the decision maker.
Compensation and Perks:
- Industry leading commission and incentive structure. Uncapped earning potential.
- Health care, vision, dental coverage.
- All-expense paid company trips -think Riviera Maya, Bahamas, and Costa Rica.
- Monthly happy hours at the office, and team days at the ballpark and golf course.