02 Jan Director Of Accounting
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is working with an industry leader headquartered in Columbus to find a Director of Accounting.
This position is open due to recent growth and offers high visibility and exposure to the executive team. The Director of Accounting will develop and lead a strong staff of Accounting and Finance professionals.
- Oversee company's ledgers and reporting systems ensuring compliance with general accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Help build and maintain detailed financial model, accounting for all inputs into revenue, expenses, and cash usage
- Supervise a team of accountants and build strong partnerships with each functional department head
- Responsible for monthly closing of general ledger
- Help establish company-wide internal controls and procedures
- Produce monthly, accrual basis financial reports – Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows – according to GAAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Master’s degree preferred)
- Valid CPA status
- 8+ years of experience of public and private Accounting experience.
- Strong technical understanding of GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proficiency with accounting software required