16 Apr Senior Manager, Data Analytics
Ringside is looking for a thought leader to define the data and solutions strategy for our rapidly growing client as the Senior Manager of Data Analytics. You will build out and scale our client's advanced analytics department while managing a team of talented analysts.
- Deliver impactful insights and analysis across all levels of the organization to inform content decisions and strategy
- Lead a team of highly skilled analysts to develop frameworks and recommendations using advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
- Define the architecture roadmap and manage D&A platforms, including Data Ops, DevOps, Data integration, and analytics
- Work with other leaders to define and measure product objectives & goals
- Operate large-scale data warehouse solutions and big data platforms
- Evaluate new analytics tools and methodologies for possible deployment
- Create data warehouses/marts and/or develop data mining analyses to support business decisions
- Lead application implementation, project/program status reporting, and quality checks on project deliverables
- 10+ years of data analytics experience in areas like data science, machine learning, ETL, analysis, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in leading the designing and implementing enterprise-scale complex data & analytical solutions in large organizations
- Experience in building strategic technology plans and roadmaps for modern data solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end-users, individual contributors, and technical resources