16 Apr Senior Analyst, Data Analytics
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at firstname.lastname@example.orgSenior Analyst, Data Analytics to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a Senior Analyst, Data Analytics for an industry-leading company headquartered in Central Ohio. This role will be responsible for analyzing data, using data to solve critical business questions, and have an aptitude for working with large volumes of data.
Daily Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct and participate in business requirements sessions and provide clear direction to the project team.
- Utilize data analysis techniques and queries to support internal business functions through the generation of reports.
- Liaise with business users, development team to design and build complex solutions.
- Maintain and automate existing reports and develop new reports to support organizational business needs including utilization management and claims processing.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on business process improvements aimed at increasing the data quality of information reported upon.
- Assess and troubleshoot production issues related to reports and data integrity of the information presented on reports. Identify, recommend, and implement reporting solutions.
- Assumes responsibility for problem assessment and resolution with service level agreement requirements for Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) support.
- Functions as a Data lead to maintain and develop data governance strategies.
- Designs and executes unit test plans and documents results.
- Ensures performance metrics are defined, met, and tracked and conducts quality assurance reviews.
- Maintains and develops project standards and documentation.
- At least 6 years experience utilizing data reporting tools
- Ability to work with large data sets, specifically with complex data
- Experience with product development, testing & scaling abilities.
- Excellent communication skills